Sunday, March 23, 2014

I'm Fundraising For My Author Marketing Business PLUS Authors Get A Bonus For Support!

For the past 2 years I have worked privately with both fiction and non-fiction authors to develop individualized marketing plans for their books. Each client goes through an evaluation process to gauge exactly what services they need and then I write a detailed plan to accommodate them specifically. I have been blessed to work with a range of authors, from those emerging with their first book to New York Times best sellers with multiple books. Combined, my clients have sold over half a million books across internet markets such as Amazon, B&N.com, and Kobo.

Image from threetwelvecreative.com


I'M READY TO EXPAND SO I CAN HELP MORE AUTHORS!


As an author myself who has self-published a fiction series (including audio) and a recent non-fiction title, I have a special place in my heart for authors and what they go through to spread the word about their work. It is an amazingly time-consuming task, especially for those authors who work against writing deadlines and cannot spare the hours of the day to dedicate to marketing. I take that burden from my clients and allow them the freedom to do what they love to do – WRITE! BUT, now I'M SWAMPED and I need to expand to continue helping authors and to keep doing what I love to do as well.



HOW CAN YOU HELP? GLAD YOU ASKED...

Do you have $5 to share? No, I'm serious. I've started a GoFundMe campaign for business capital to expand my author marketing business. Although I would love it if a wonderful angel investor appeared and donated my entire goal, I'm willing to build brick by brick. I have over 12k people in my social media network and if everyone gave $5, I could literally make goal in one day! So I ask again - do you have $5 to donate to my campaign? Click the gofundme button below to donate!

**AUTHORS WHO DONATE WILL GET A SPECIAL BONUS**
If you are an author and you donate $5 or more to my campaign, I will personally send you a list of 5 FREE sites that I use to jumpstart campaigns for my clients. That's 5 sites where you can market your book for FREE as soon as you get the list. Sound good? Click gofundme below and INCLUDE #SupportingAuthor in the donation message box. When I get the notification, I'll send the list right over.

THANK YOU & I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
**HAPPY MARKETING**




No comments:

Post a Comment