Thursday, July 3, 2014

From Heartbreak To Happy Ever After In This Military Romance Series Standalone From @LizzyFord2010

BOOK PROMOTIONS INTERNATIONAL FEATURE TITLE

"Semper Mine"
by
Lizzy Ford

**Standalone in the "Sons of War" Series**
Click image to view on Amazon


"Lizzy hit the nail on the head here with real emotions..." -All About Books

SYNOPSIS
“A freak accident landed both of the Khavalov twins under my command, just before a routine mission turned into a nightmare. I brought home one twin in a coffin and the other in a coma missing his leg. I did everything right – and still people died. I can’t forget that night or how many lives it changed, including mine.

It’s natural for their sister, Katya, to blame me. I made one decision in the middle of a firefight, and it shattered her sheltered world. I’m the ice to her fire, and when we first meet, it’s not pretty. I don’t fear war or death, and I am definitely not going to let a beautiful woman with a quick temper and broken heart scare me off, either. I know she’s hurting, and I’m determined to make sure she’s okay. It’s the least I can do for the twins.

I may have failed them that night, but I won’t fail her. What I’m not counting on: the feelings she ignites within me.” – Captain Sawyer Mathis

BUY A COPY TODAY!

Learn More About Author Lizzy Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment