Thursday, January 28, 2016

February Promo Special For Romance Authors - Month Of Love!

Hi Romance Authors!!

I am opening my L.O.V.E. blog here during the month of February for a Month of Love featuring highly rated romance. I did this last year and it was very popular with readers so I would like to offer the opportunity to you again. Books at all prices are welcome and each book will be featured individually. This blog is Triberr supported and posts are shared by several AWESOME bloggers!

REGISTER A SPOT HERE for Only $14 
($14 for the 14th... to celebrate Valentine's day, but books will be posted all month; you should be forwarded to a form to submit your book information after payment)

Contact me with any questions. Have a great week!

Warm Regards,
G.E. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment