Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Your Book In The Library In 2018 - We Help! Read On For More Details...




I'll Buy Your Book And Donate It To The Local Library!!


Dear Author Friends,

For the New Year, I'll be donating my book to the local library and I want to include yours, too! The process is really simple - I'll do everything for you, including BUYING YOUR BOOK to donate!! Here's the process:

*Place your order through the link below to have your book(s) included as a donation

*I will order a paperback from Amazon (or from your website - just let me know!)

*The books will be given to the local library as a donation



THAT'S IT!

You will receive a confirmation e-mail requesting the book information after payment. You may donate more than one book - just change your quantity when ordering. Feel free to contact me with any questions. CLICK BELOW to get started!!





Sincerely,
G.E. Johnson
Book Promotions International
http://www.facebook.com/indiebookpromo


No comments:

Post a Comment